Grocery IndustryVirtual Office Hours
to address questions related to COVID-19.
Thursday, July 30, 2020 | 11:00 am to 12:00 pm (EDT)
The Food Industry Alliance (FIA) of New York State, Inc. and the Institute for Food Safety at Cornell University (IFS@CU) are co-hosting Grocery Industry Virtual Office Hours to address questions related to COVID-19.
All participants must be pre-registered to attend.
We recognize the challenges facing the grocery industry serving as essential businesses in the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Office hours are a Q & A and facilitated discussion where you can speak directly to faculty from Cornell University and ask questions related to COVID-19. The panelists are subject matter experts in sanitation, epidemiology, microbiology, and food safety.
Do you have a question for the panel? You may ask them live or submit them in advance. To submit questions in advance:
1) Complete the “Questions & Comments” box when you register,
2) Enter a question anonymously on the IFS@CU website, or
3) Send an email to the IFS@CU
Visit the IFS@CU’s website to learn more about resources on COVID-19 that are available to the food industry.
INTENDED AUDIENCE: OPEN TO MEMBERS OF FIA
Subject matter experts on the panel
- Dr. Sam Alcaine, Assistant Professor
- Dr. Aljosa Trmcic, Extension Associate
- Dr. Martin Wiedmann, Gellert Family Professor in Food Safety
- Dr. Randy Worobo, Professor
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information to join the session.